Photo via: lushome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY bed frame by adding simple legs and upholstery to box spring, very simple and very cheap for a very broke girl …now I just need the bed and box spring… lol
- I like this DIY headboard. Easy to have the board cut to the right size at Home Depot, almost as easy to cover as the kitchen chairs. Wouldnt even have to mount it to the frame, could just mount some D-rings to the back and hang it from the wall on either side of the window like a picture frame.
- November made quite an entrance today with the first snow fall of the year! ❄️ With my life at stake I biked home from work tonight on a slippery winter road Think its time to change the tires Saying goodbye to a sunny bright October with my most liked picture ever (Thank you all so much for that ❤️) and wish you all a lovely evening! ♡ ▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️ nordichome nordicdesign scandinavianhome nordiskehjem nordicliving nordicinspiration nordicminimalism m…
- Neat idea for framing family photos-not all photos are the same shape as the frame
- A Fridge-Enveloping Pantry | 36 Things You Obviously Need In Your New Home. Will never happen but it is nice to dream. Pantry and spare fridge.
- diy wall art with scrapbook papers, crafts, decoupage, home decor, wall decor, The final result See all the steps and supplies on my blog
- DIY Tufted Headboard Tutorial | House To Home Blog
- How To Clean Mold In Your Shower … CelluCotton Beauty Coil 10ft. … $1.00/bag … use this soaked in bleach pressed into the moldy caulk in your bathtub, leave overnight to remove the mold … its sold at Sally Beauty Supply … see blog http://www.thisblessedlife.net/2012/02/getting-mold-out-of-showerbefore-after.html for information ……… DIY cleaning mold bathroom caulk removemold howto tips
- Layout for my gallery wall, I started with a large round clock.
- This bar is directly adjacent to the kitchen making it a nice side attraction for wandering guests. Given its proximity to the kitchen, the granite counter top also doubles as an additional serving space.
- diy tufted headboard… want to make one for my dorm next year but for the long side of the bed so it looks like a daybed 🙂
- Great idea! Fabric attached to the wall with liquid starch…peels right off if you move. Awesome for rental homes and dorm rooms. cool!