Photo via: styleyoursenses.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Big Girl Room Feature on Sweet Little Peanut
- To make a canopy: attach curtain rods to the ceiling and hang curtains from them! As an adult, I like openness and minimalism in the bedroom, but as a kid, I fantasized about having a lush canopy bed. This seems like a great, not-too-expensive way to create a dream bedroom for a little girl. or a big girl, like me.
- DIY bed frame by adding simple legs and upholstery to box spring, very simple and very cheap for a very broke girl …now I just need the bed and box spring… lol
- Grey, pink, rust and ivory together. (Eileen Fisher Washed Linen Bedding)
- I really like this bench for the girls room , Lou. What do you think? My First Client Reveal :: YummyMummyClub.ca
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a …
- how to split a room with a girl and boy – Google Search
- Love the bed configuration for the boys room. Shared Kids Rooms: Boy Girl Rooms – Design Dazzle
- See how an 80s faux-wood French Provincial-style furniture set was glammed up with Modern Masters Metallic Paint | Girl in the Garage
- Bright and cheerful dorm room decor: Tiffany Blue and Coral Beautiful Bedding, twin beds and an eye-catching chandelier
- CUSTOM DESIGNED TABLE RUNNERS and PLACEMATS – Kitchen design ideas – Dining room design ideas – If you cant quite find that perfect looking table placemats or table runners in the big box stores because they lack the variety, consider making exactly what you want. Windows Dressed Up in Denver has over 3,000 fabrics to choose from. Consider several styles for the change of seasons & holidays. More decorating ideas on our site or visit our Denver showroom & talk to a Certified Interior Designer.
- We’re back to the Summer Tutorial Series today! Here’s where we’ve been: Week 1: Java Gel Stain Tutorial Week 2: Painting Laminate Furniture Week 3: Color Washing Tutorial Week 4: Wood Stain Tutorial And today’s is fabulous. It’s all about that glam metallic look that is so popular today! Let’s call it “glitter for grown-ups”, also known as Pearl Effects. Today I’m making over this dresser, it was questionable at best when I bought it, but the price was right and it’s a Drexel so…