Photo via: imperfectlyhappy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bullet Proof Coffee – my fave recipe except I use MCT oil (just a different form of coconut oil) … love it with a pinch of Ceylon Cinnamon and once in a while I blend in a scoop of vanilla whey protein powder for an extra punch. Taste is fabulous – this keeps me going for hours – Im addicted!
- BEST instruction so far. Especially the way he does the corner folds. DIY-HOW TO UPHOLSTER A TUFTED HEADBOARD. LAURA L. – ALOWORLD – YouTube
- Do you identify yourself as a procrastinator? Many people do and it can be a huge problem for them. Others also identify as procrastinator but accept it, just as the way things are and have made peace with it. Either way, when you put things off, until the tension and discomfort builds, you are creating powerful blocks to living your best life.
- brilliant way to reuse your coffee mate containers, organizing, repurposing upcycling, storage ideas
- This morning new ontheblog Im sharing my One Room Challenge progress! www.decorgolddesigns.com or link through here ➡️ @decorgold This is another shot of one of the rooms I used for inspiration. Carla Chay, design Ashley Redmond
- Mattress Size Chart | good place to start your project is with a bed size chart
- How To Freeze Fresh Eggs The Right Way – If you own chickens you will know that they can produce more eggs that you can eat on a daily basis. If you dont you will often get great deals on eggs at the store so take advantage of that and learn how to correctly freeze eggs!
- How to attach DIY headboard to frame – I knew there was a way instead of bolting to the wall like a lot of DIYs suggest! Um, no.
- How to Fold a Fitted Sheet the Easy Way – angsays.wordpress.com – this really works – its how Ive been folding my fitted sheets for years – then I put it with the flat sheet and a pillow case and put the whole thing in another pillow case. Easy to store on a linen shelf.
- I coffee-colored some paper for art today! This is the beginning of my mini coffee bar in my kitchen. Stay tuned for the dresser redo soon to come!
- Camping tip , when taking eggs to go camping instead of them breaking in the cooler ( like me ) Take a plastic bottle and a funnel crack 1 or 2 eggs at a time gently shake your bottle and mark 1 egg, 2 eggs, etc.. until you have as many eggs as you need. I used a coffee mate creamer bottle but you can use any kind of plastic bottle I also 1/2 freeze these as well to keep them colder longer in the cooler if I dont plan on using them the same day ~Frisky
- Healthy, creamy and delicious homemade Vanilla Cinnamon Almond Butter recipe. This recipe is gluten/grain/dairy/soy/sugar FREE, low carb, and Paleo. By LivingHealthyWithChocolate