Photo via: youtube.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- diy tufted headboard… want to make one for my dorm next year but for the long side of the bed so it looks like a daybed 🙂
- BEST TUTORIAL SO FAR: How to make a tufted upholstered headboard with fabric buttons with NO sewing!
- BEST TUTORIAL SO FAR: How to make a tufted upholstered headboard with fabric…
- Best DIY upholstered bed tutorial Ive found, especially because she makes it easy to disassemble and move! Although Ill do a simpler headboard:-)
- I could do this with the boxes horizontally instead of vertically, making shelves for very light stuff (like stuffed animals and burp cloths)…for far less than, say, the $20/shelf that I was looking at for canvas corner shelves…
- Make Your Own Padded Headboard | … super-easy way to make a tufted headboard – with peg board
- How To Freeze Fresh Eggs The Right Way – If you own chickens you will know that they can produce more eggs that you can eat on a daily basis. If you dont you will often get great deals on eggs at the store so take advantage of that and learn how to correctly freeze eggs!
- The easy, cheating tufted headboard tutorial… this is such a neat idea, especially for an old headboard!
- How To Make A Diamond Tufted Headboard for under $50, the easy way!!
- Best way to start the morning – Bullet Proof Coffee! paleo, primal, coffee
- Do you identify yourself as a procrastinator? Many people do and it can be a huge problem for them. Others also identify as procrastinator but accept it, just as the way things are and have made peace with it. Either way, when you put things off, until the tension and discomfort builds, you are creating powerful blocks to living your best life.
- We’re back to the Summer Tutorial Series today! Here’s where we’ve been: Week 1: Java Gel Stain Tutorial Week 2: Painting Laminate Furniture Week 3: Color Washing Tutorial Week 4: Wood Stain Tutorial And today’s is fabulous. It’s all about that glam metallic look that is so popular today! Let’s call it “glitter for grown-ups”, also known as Pearl Effects. Today I’m making over this dresser, it was questionable at best when I bought it, but the price was right and it’s a Drexel so…