Photo via: thefrugalhomemaker.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- easy project wood and blocks. Im thinking I would do the first letter of each family members name so your keys would always hang on your block.
- A headboard made out of porch posts and a tin panel; a great piece of family history.
- Quick and easy DIY rustic sailboat made from a tree branch – cool idea for Nautical Nursery!
- Salvaged planks are lined up to make a headboard with a family photo mounted in the center. The photo can easily be swapped out to match decor changes.
- dollar tree picture frames that are spray painted with glass gems, bows, broaches, and flowers
- DIY Cheap Tufted Headboard- using inexpensive styrofoam insulation and faux fabric buttons by Over The Apple Tree
- 4 Dollar Tree picture frames + glue = lantern. Add flame burning or flicker candle.
- Neat idea for framing family photos-not all photos are the same shape as the frame
- Best DIY upholstered bed tutorial Ive found, especially because she makes it easy to disassemble and move! Although Ill do a simpler headboard:-)
- BEST TUTORIAL SO FAR: How to make a tufted upholstered headboard with fabric buttons with NO sewing!
- BEST TUTORIAL SO FAR: How to make a tufted upholstered headboard with fabric…
- 18 Of The Best Farmhouse Light Fixtures