Photo via: windowsdressedup.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DRAPERY HARDWARE DESIGN can make a beautiful statement when combined with custom curtains or drapery. Home decorators that are considering curtains or drapery in their room design, might look at decorative hardware & finials. Budget to luxury, they can change the wall decor. Duralees Palladia Collection has Swarovski crystals in some of their finials. If you Looking for high end luxury, you have found it. Windows Dressed Up showroom in Denver. More drapery hardware design ideas on our site.
- Hunter Douglas New Style Hybrid White Shutters – Living room design ideas – plantation shutters. The decorating ideas in this living room included the half moon windows designed above the french door window wall. Shutters can be made into a variety of specialty window shapes. Windows Dressed Up in Denver, Colorado has measuring & installation services available. See more home decorating & window treatment ideas online & in our showroom.
- RELAXED ROMAN BLINDS work well with this living room interior design. Volari custom roman shades – Hobbled style, look fantastic in this living room setting.This roman blind fits well with modern home interiors, due to its historical style that gives a sense of tranquility. Free-forming permanent flow pleats, like a waterfall, allow the fabric to cascade down over the horizontal stabilizing slats. Top down bottom up option. More living room decorating ideas on our site & in our Denver showroom.
- Graber Composite White Wood Shutters – Arizona Collection. Bathroom decorating ideas. These cafe style shutters above the soaking bathtub allow the lower vanes to remain closed for privacy while the upper vanes remain open for the natural light to shine through. TWindows Dressed Up in Denver has a large showroom of the latest window treatment styles. Get room design ideas for your next project & talk to a Certified Interior Designer. Custom drapes, bedding & hardware too.
- Is a BABY GRAND PIANO included in your living room interior design ideas? you might want to consider a VOLARI NATURAL ROMAN SHADE – with the top down bottom up option. You will need to protect this investment from damaging UV rays from the sun. Fabrics of soft neutrals, the look of natural grass with diverse textures and rich colors will bring an easy elegance to your room. Our window coverings offer a warm, coordinated, elegant style to your home decor. More home interiors on our site.
- BEDDING! – Interior home decorators – Complete the rest of the bedroom after selecting your window treatments, paint colors on the walls & wall decor. Windows Dressed Up in Denver has thousands of fabrics for custom bedding designs – comforters, duvet covers, throw pillows & bolsters. Even upholstered headboards. Visit our showroom at 38th on Tennyson St. to talk over your interior design project with our Certified Interior Designer. See more bedroom ideas & designs on our site.
- 3,000+ FABRICS Do you like to be your own interior decorator? Let our team of professional craftsmen and seamstresses build one for you. Windows Dressed Up in Denver has a huge selection of designer fabrics for your custom window treatments. Linen, sheer, silk, embroidered, damask, chevron, striped, polka dot, lace and much, much more. Stop by our showroom and talk to a Certified Interior Designer about your next project. 303.455.1009
- CUSTOM DESIGNED TABLE RUNNERS and PLACEMATS – Kitchen design ideas – Dining room design ideas – If you cant quite find that perfect looking table placemats or table runners in the big box stores because they lack the variety, consider making exactly what you want. Windows Dressed Up in Denver has over 3,000 fabrics to choose from. Consider several styles for the change of seasons & holidays. More decorating ideas on our site or visit our Denver showroom & talk to a Certified Interior Designer.
- I like this DIY headboard. Easy to have the board cut to the right size at Home Depot, almost as easy to cover as the kitchen chairs. Wouldnt even have to mount it to the frame, could just mount some D-rings to the back and hang it from the wall on either side of the window like a picture frame.
- How to make a custom headboard! Not sure how I feel about upholstered furniture because of the cats but it doesnt seem like it would be that hard to do if done right!
- DIY headboard diyheadboard I made this with photo frames on sale at cvs and kohls. Padded it with twin mattress foam and picked out my favorite fabric from the market. Used a staple gun to hold it together. TADA. Budget depends on how extravagant you want to make it. This can range from $35-$90+ (I spent $68 on EVERYTHING – including staple gun). Merry thrifting! girlonabudget
- DIY upholstered bed frame and headboard. Great pictures of the process of building it on the linked site. Maybe something like this in the master bedroom with a rich tapestry fabric on the headboard and complimentary plain fabric on the box. -CAB