Photo via: vermontcountrystore.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Here is my simple tutorial on how to make a diy no sew burlap bedskirt. (Bed skirt) http://ashlibrooke83.blogspot.com/2015/04/diy-no-sew-burlap-bedskirt-tutorial.html
- diy tufted headboard… want to make one for my dorm next year but for the long side of the bed so it looks like a daybed 🙂
- DIY headboard cover using a shower curtain, Command strips and two safety pins! Get the look using your existing headboard for only $20! | sypsie.com
- So much helpful upholstery info on this page! Tacking strips, making a skirt, yardage estimates, and all her great pics of complete dis-assembly and re-upholstering, step-by-step
- 12 free printable Christmas shape silhouettes to use as templates for all kind of holiday crafts.
- Camping tip , when taking eggs to go camping instead of them breaking in the cooler ( like me ) Take a plastic bottle and a funnel crack 1 or 2 eggs at a time gently shake your bottle and mark 1 egg, 2 eggs, etc.. until you have as many eggs as you need. I used a coffee mate creamer bottle but you can use any kind of plastic bottle I also 1/2 freeze these as well to keep them colder longer in the cooler if I dont plan on using them the same day ~Frisky
- Add a cup of baking soda to the toilet, leave it for an hour, and then flush. It will clean the toilet and absorb the odor. This site also has 75 other uses for baking soda! – Click image to find more Home Decor Pinterest pins
- Instead of making a fabric deck to cover the entire box spring, I attached the gathered fabric to a strip of cotton. This makes maneuvering all that fabric much easier and less swear-inducing. Its also super easy to attach to the box spring. The secret? Twisted upholstery pins.
- Easy DIY Platform Bed | Creative Pieces Of Wood For A New Bedroom With A Storage by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/14-diy-platform-beds/
- Expedit Queen Platform Bed | Creative Pieces Of Wood For A New Bedroom With A Storage by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/14-diy-platform-beds/
- Amazing GROUT CLEANER. 7 c water, 1/2 c baking soda, 1/3 c ammonia, 1/4 c vinegar. Spray on, scrub, wipe off. repinned
- DIY bed frame by adding simple legs and upholstery to box spring, very simple and very cheap for a very broke girl …now I just need the bed and box spring… lol