Photo via: slipcoverstudio.files.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I like this DIY headboard. Easy to have the board cut to the right size at Home Depot, almost as easy to cover as the kitchen chairs. Wouldnt even have to mount it to the frame, could just mount some D-rings to the back and hang it from the wall on either side of the window like a picture frame.
- BANG! Moroccan Madness up in here today! Our stunning Duchess velvet vintage hand embroidered Suzani on the bed. Our beautiful vintage silk Belgian runner on the floor. Vintage kilim pillows for daysssss & all the you can handle! Can you spot my huge vintage leather camel?
- Quatrines slipcovered Low Back dining chair with button closure
- With deep button tufting, use a hole saw attachment to remove the foam beneath the buttons.
- A small breakfast nook but very well done. Love the bench top and table top wood. This nook has a bit of a room-divider feel with the arch overhead and the seat back doing double-duty as a storage niche on the back side.
- Beautiful and stylish curtain ideas. This one is beautiful and could even dress up a wall.
- DIY Upholstered Headboard with a High End Look! We were able to create this beautiful headboard for the master bedroom for way less and no sewing was involved!
- Beautiful gray and coral bedroom and tutorial for the fabric covered headboard also. Very high volume of pinning with this bedroom by Infarrantlycreative !
- KITCHEN DESIGN IDEAS might include ROMAN SHADES – this interior design includes a fabric valance with the Volari roman shade and also has a Sheer Vue light filtering option, that allows beautiful light into the kitchen. Horizontal stabilizers are incorporated into the visual design, showing a repeated tuck pleat, adding dimension to the window dressing. The permanent fixed pleats add visual integrity by interrupting the pattern. Different fabrics will give dimension and depth. More ideas online.
- BEST TUTORIAL SO FAR: How to make a tufted upholstered headboard with fabric buttons with NO sewing!
- We cant get enough of these mismatched dining chairs with colorfully cohesive upholstery. diningroom decorating
- How to Clean Your Dishwasher. I will have to do this before I move out of my apt to help me get all my deposit back. A burnt pan got smoky looking black stuff on the walls of it :/