Photo via: followpics.me
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Remodelaholic | Closet Door Makeover (not crazy about the wallpaper, but I like the concept)
- How to Fold a Fitted Sheet the Easy Way – angsays.wordpress.com – this really works – its how Ive been folding my fitted sheets for years – then I put it with the flat sheet and a pillow case and put the whole thing in another pillow case. Easy to store on a linen shelf.
- Kids closet redo. Before was your average sliding door closet. My kids share a small bedroom and have little space. My solution, a closet with shelving and a desk!
- making a trumeau mirror from an old door, painting, repurposing upcycling, And that was it This took about 5 days to complete since I just worked on it a few hours a day Stripping the paint took the most time but if you find a door with a nice surface you could skip that step
- We’re back to the Summer Tutorial Series today! Here’s where we’ve been: Week 1: Java Gel Stain Tutorial Week 2: Painting Laminate Furniture Week 3: Color Washing Tutorial Week 4: Wood Stain Tutorial And today’s is fabulous. It’s all about that glam metallic look that is so popular today! Let’s call it “glitter for grown-ups”, also known as Pearl Effects. Today I’m making over this dresser, it was questionable at best when I bought it, but the price was right and it’s a Drexel so…
- Bullet Proof Coffee – my fave recipe except I use MCT oil (just a different form of coconut oil) … love it with a pinch of Ceylon Cinnamon and once in a while I blend in a scoop of vanilla whey protein powder for an extra punch. Taste is fabulous – this keeps me going for hours – Im addicted!
- This is RIDICULOUS. Amazing ikea hack of 49 dollar bed. Thinking about it for Luccas room done in some amazing red plaid-y flannel
- Get wrinkles out of ribbon that has been stored for a while. Good to know.
- diy tufted headboard… want to make one for my dorm next year but for the long side of the bed so it looks like a daybed 🙂
- My bathtub has never been whiter!! Works great on glass shower doors too- no more soap residue! Martha Stewarts Tub Scrub–works better than any other cleaning product to get off hard water and soap residue. 1 cup baking soda, 1 teaspoon dish soap, enough water to make a paste.
- With a little bit of frog tape and some paint, you can give your bedroom a quick makeover. No- were not talking about the walls! Closet doors are often overlooked but have the potential to be a real showstopper!
- Sliding Closet Door Makeover | Crafted Niche – a lifestye blog that shares DIY crafts, recipes and tutorialsCrafted Niche – a lifestye blog that shares DIY crafts, recipes and tutorials