Photo via: homeizy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These 10 Awesome Fashion Tips and Hacks Posts are AMAZING! Ive found A LOT of different ideas and my wardrobe has already benefited! I am SO pinning for later!
- Freshman Dorm wall decor // Texas Tech University TTU Murdough Stangel Chitwood
- diy tufted headboard… want to make one for my dorm next year but for the long side of the bed so it looks like a daybed 🙂
- Save Space and Bunk Up! What a great idea for tweens who share a room, or for the daughter who seems to have a sleepover every night!
- I just used this idea for my master bedroom in my apartment…gone the old dorm room look…in is a very Chic French Country look…I just luv it…
- Graber Composite White Wood Shutters – Arizona Collection. Bathroom decorating ideas. These cafe style shutters above the soaking bathtub allow the lower vanes to remain closed for privacy while the upper vanes remain open for the natural light to shine through. TWindows Dressed Up in Denver has a large showroom of the latest window treatment styles. Get room design ideas for your next project & talk to a Certified Interior Designer. Custom drapes, bedding & hardware too.
- Fresh Wave Stinky Dorm Kit. A great going away present for that son or daughter going off to college.
- Great idea! Fabric attached to the wall with liquid starch…peels right off if you move. Awesome for rental homes and dorm rooms. cool!
- Mantles are such gorgeous pieces of architectural salvage, just begging to be repurposed into headboards. Enjoy these DIY ideas that may have you sleeping under a mantle soon enough!
- Vintage Love!! D.I.Y. Pattern Inspiration * What a great way to use vintage hankies! These would also make a great ring bearer pillow for a shabby chic wedding.
- Headboard: stylish accent in bedroom and tips for making with their hands | Best Interior Design Ideas – Beautiful Home – Part 5
- Home Decor DIY Projects at the36thavenue.com These ideas are gorgeous! Pin it now and make them later!