Photo via: backyard-design-ideas.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Headboard: stylish accent in bedroom and tips for making with their hands | Best Interior Design Ideas – Beautiful Home – Part 5
- Love the stone wall down the basement stairs — Staircase Design, Pictures, Remodel, Decor and Ideas
- The upward angle of the frames should match the angle of the stair in a staircase display, again keep larger frames as the focal point and use smaller ones as an accent – note how the corners of the smaller frames are placed in relation to the dotted line…
- DIY Sofa Table for $25 using stair rails as legs. Makes it easy to access plugs behind the couch, too, so they dont go to waste. Could make a charging station on it as well.
- Instead of making a fabric deck to cover the entire box spring, I attached the gathered fabric to a strip of cotton. This makes maneuvering all that fabric much easier and less swear-inducing. Its also super easy to attach to the box spring. The secret? Twisted upholstery pins.
- Beautiful middle eastern inspired bedroom. Day bed like this on the deck maybe?
- You wont believe what the AFTER looks like. Check it out and see how this plain Jane is transformed into a Moroccan masterpiece using a few basic supplies including Dritz nailhead trim.
- Upholster some very basic dining chairs to add some life to the room
- KITCHEN DESIGN IDEAS might include ROMAN SHADES – this interior design includes a fabric valance with the Volari roman shade and also has a Sheer Vue light filtering option, that allows beautiful light into the kitchen. Horizontal stabilizers are incorporated into the visual design, showing a repeated tuck pleat, adding dimension to the window dressing. The permanent fixed pleats add visual integrity by interrupting the pattern. Different fabrics will give dimension and depth. More ideas online.
- KITCHEN ROMAN SHADES – kitchen design ideas – Our Portrait flat roman shade is similar to the Classic roman shade – the inverted pleats are eliminated on the face of the fabric & the pattern is not interrupted. The Portrait is enhanced by our non-stitch bonding & fusing method – the stitch marks or holes are eliminated. See more interior design ideas, including window treatments on our site or visit our Denver showroom to talk to a certified interior designer about you home decorating ideas.
- CUSTOM DESIGNED TABLE RUNNERS and PLACEMATS – Kitchen design ideas – Dining room design ideas – If you cant quite find that perfect looking table placemats or table runners in the big box stores because they lack the variety, consider making exactly what you want. Windows Dressed Up in Denver has over 3,000 fabrics to choose from. Consider several styles for the change of seasons & holidays. More decorating ideas on our site or visit our Denver showroom & talk to a Certified Interior Designer.
- Is a BABY GRAND PIANO included in your living room interior design ideas? you might want to consider a VOLARI NATURAL ROMAN SHADE – with the top down bottom up option. You will need to protect this investment from damaging UV rays from the sun. Fabrics of soft neutrals, the look of natural grass with diverse textures and rich colors will bring an easy elegance to your room. Our window coverings offer a warm, coordinated, elegant style to your home decor. More home interiors on our site.