Photo via: feedly.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ive got an update for you on the twin bedroom makeover at the river house! Little by little, pieces have been arriving for the room and…
- diy tufted headboard… want to make one for my dorm next year but for the long side of the bed so it looks like a daybed 🙂
- Tutorial on a headboard update
- November made quite an entrance today with the first snow fall of the year! ❄️ With my life at stake I biked home from work tonight on a slippery winter road Think its time to change the tires Saying goodbye to a sunny bright October with my most liked picture ever (Thank you all so much for that ❤️) and wish you all a lovely evening! ♡ ▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️ nordichome nordicdesign scandinavianhome nordiskehjem nordicliving nordicinspiration nordicminimalism m…
- Get the look for less, much less! I made this tufted upholstered headboard for only $20. Come learn how to make your own as well as an easy no sew method to tufting! All at www.providenthomedesign.com.
- DIY Thursday: 7 Headboards and Canopies to Update Your Bed headboard canopy
- DIY Button Tufted Headboard. Saw this on HGTV so easy to do! Im so doing this for my King size bed!!
- Thrifty decor chick easy instructions on how to make your own headboard, different shapes, easy tufting and nails for decor
- diy wall art with scrapbook papers, crafts, decoupage, home decor, wall decor, The final result See all the steps and supplies on my blog
- Here is my simple tutorial on how to make a diy no sew burlap bedskirt. (Bed skirt) http://ashlibrooke83.blogspot.com/2015/04/diy-no-sew-burlap-bedskirt-tutorial.html
- DIY headboard diyheadboard I made this with photo frames on sale at cvs and kohls. Padded it with twin mattress foam and picked out my favorite fabric from the market. Used a staple gun to hold it together. TADA. Budget depends on how extravagant you want to make it. This can range from $35-$90+ (I spent $68 on EVERYTHING – including staple gun). Merry thrifting! girlonabudget
- A DIY of how I took this thrifted headboard and added blue velvet tufting by margi.h