Photo via: thriftydecorchick.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- diy tufted headboard… want to make one for my dorm next year but for the long side of the bed so it looks like a daybed 🙂
- It pains like crazy when the wisdom tooth appears and the bad news is that it really has nothing to do with wisdom. Check out these effective remedies that would work effectively to reduce the pain
- WOW! Check out how Mark Montano made this headboard using Dritz nailhead trim. A fabulous DIY.
- You wont believe what the AFTER looks like. Check it out and see how this plain Jane is transformed into a Moroccan masterpiece using a few basic supplies including Dritz nailhead trim.
- 1. Check for clogs in the drain. 2. Place a dishwasher-safe cup filled with plain white vinegar on the top rack of the dishwasher. Using the hottest water available, run the dishwasher through a cycle – except for the cup of vinegar, the dishwasher needs to be empty. 3. Sprinkle a cup full of baking soda around the bottom and run on short but compete cycle using hot water.
- DIY headboard diyheadboard I made this with photo frames on sale at cvs and kohls. Padded it with twin mattress foam and picked out my favorite fabric from the market. Used a staple gun to hold it together. TADA. Budget depends on how extravagant you want to make it. This can range from $35-$90+ (I spent $68 on EVERYTHING – including staple gun). Merry thrifting! girlonabudget
- Even beginners can make a DIY Headboard. This tutorial gives step by step instructions with photos and even a video to make it very simple to follow!
- Check out how to build this easy DIY Ttufted Headboard @istandarddesign
- Check out how to build this easy DIY Rustic Headboard @istandarddesign
- Check out how to build this easy DIY Embellished Fabric Headboard @istandarddesign
- Check out this roundup of really awesome dollar store DIY projects.
- Check out how to make an easy DIY Glitter Light Switch Plate @istandarddesign