Photo via: lessthanperfectlifeofbliss.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Coffee Table to Bench
- Install a drawer inside the coffee table so kids can secretly store all their toys.
- A small breakfast nook but very well done. Love the bench top and table top wood. This nook has a bit of a room-divider feel with the arch overhead and the seat back doing double-duty as a storage niche on the back side.
- DIY Sofa Table for $25 using stair rails as legs. Makes it easy to access plugs behind the couch, too, so they dont go to waste. Could make a charging station on it as well.
- Lesley Weidenbener has a great website about contemporary designs called The Design File. She featured this easy, peasy DIY headboard designed by Shelly from fliptstudio. Voila! A beautiful customized headboard. For complete instructions visit here. Thanks, Lesley! Tweet You Might Also Like Tutorial: Repurposed Dresser To Bench! DIY: Parisian Chair Make It Yourself: Decorative Tray …continue reading
- Herringbone Pallet Coffee Table
- DIY Upholstered Ottoman Coffee Table | DIY Show Off ™ – DIY Decorating and Home Improvement Blog
- Milk paint coffee table makeover- lizmarieblog.com
- I finally finished my DIY headboard and floating night stands! Hooray! I really love how they turned out. My bedroom is tiny, so I wanted something very simple and minimalist, yet I still wa…
- So much easier than the sew version. And turned out great!
- Cheap and easy DIY headboard. This is so simple and the fabric can be changed without spending $$$$$$
- DIY—Old paddles turned into a headboard