Photo via: hercampus.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Curtains: 6 ways to color block your home
- How to build a Focal Wall Headboard | Click for 18 DIY Headboard Ideas | DIY Bedroom Decor Ideas on a Budget
- Fold your bedsheets up and stuff them in a matching pillowcase. | 34 Ingenious Ways To De-Clutter Your Entire Life
- Make Your Own Headboard | … tutorial on her blog for making your own tufted headboard she makes
- Complete a dramatic kitchen upgrade in 2 hours by upgrading your cabinet doors from wood to glass.
- Stained Pallet Headboard | Click for 18 DIY Headboard Ideas | DIY Bedroom Decor Ideas on a Budget
- Teenage girls’ bedroom decor should be different from a little girl’s bedroom. Designs for teenage girls’ bedrooms should reflect her maturing tastes and style with a youthful yet more sophisticated look and need to be very stylish, modern, fashionable and vibrant with energy. If it is possible, you can get your teenager involved in the …
- If your bedroom looks small and crowded, you may need to make a few changes instead of looking for a new house. Here are a few ways to make your bedroom look bigger.
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a …
- DIY headboard diyheadboard I made this with photo frames on sale at cvs and kohls. Padded it with twin mattress foam and picked out my favorite fabric from the market. Used a staple gun to hold it together. TADA. Budget depends on how extravagant you want to make it. This can range from $35-$90+ (I spent $68 on EVERYTHING – including staple gun). Merry thrifting! girlonabudget
- DIY Headboard For Under $40-easy to make and great on the budget! Imagine this in distressed white or any color!
- DIY Vintage Soda Crate Tutorial | Includes great painting/aging tips and more (using her Silhouette to cut out the stencils)