Photo via: dollarstorecrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- dollar tree picture frames that are spray painted with glass gems, bows, broaches, and flowers
- Dollar Store bowls and candle stick holders. Gonna make some of these to hold all my buttons and craft stuff.
- Center pieces. D.I.Y Hurricane Vases. Candlestick holders/Vases @$1 store. Gorilla Glue candlestick rim to vase = Hurricane Vase.
- 16 DIY Headboard Projects • Tons of Ideas and Tutorials! could do it for my room use 4 chalkboards for the word love or use 3 letters for the name Mia and put them at the headboard.
- Lafayettes Allure Visionaire Transitional Window Shades offer you the privacy of a window shade with the softened view of a sheer without raising or lowering the shade. Yes, I know this picture is sideways. I like it because it reminds me of Mystery Hill, a tourist trap found in the Irish Hills of Michigan & Gatlinburg, Tennessee during the 1960s & 1970s. If you went there, this wouldnt need explaining …. more wall decor ideas on our site
- 4×8 foam insulation boards from Home Depot covered in fabric = gorgeous DIY upholstered wall hangings… or put them together creating a cool headboard..
- Love the overlapping frames, master bedroom, or maybe in living room?
- Hang a curtain rod draped with sheer curtains (or fabric) at headboard height, behind the bed, then add some white holiday lights behind the fabric and across the rod.
- Add crown molding to old door and make into headboard… The idea I was waiting for… I think I will add stenciling or putting fabric in the recesses!
- Make a glass marble tabletop with dollar store bags of flat, gem-like glass marbles or glass vase fillers.
- The headboard my husband made me out of reclaimed barn lumber and candle lanterns. Love it!!
- Lantern diy, upcycled from old shutters