Photo via: midwestliving.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A DIY stenciled headboard idea using the Covington Allover Stencil. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/stencil-stencils-covington.html cuttingedgestencils stencils stenciling craftstencils diy decor headboard bedroom
- A DIY stenciled headboard and bedskirt using the Hand Forged Allover Stencil. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/hgtv-stencil.html cuttingedgestencils stencils stenciling craftstencils diy
- 16 DIY Headboard Projects • Tons of Ideas and Tutorials! could do it for my room use 4 chalkboards for the word love or use 3 letters for the name Mia and put them at the headboard.
- Paisley Dreams Bohemian Headboard by MaefleurDesigns on Etsy. This boho chic headboard was stenciled with the Paisley Craft Stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/paisley-pattern-craft-stencils-for-home-decor-projects.html
- A DIY Saltwash Headboard using the Seahorse Stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/beach-style-decor-seahorse-stencil.html
- Stencil a headboard using the Chinese Gingko from Cutting Edge Stencils to get this bedroom look! http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/ginkgo-stencil-kim-myles.html
- diy tufted headboard… want to make one for my dorm next year but for the long side of the bed so it looks like a daybed 🙂
- Beautifu DIY zamira allover stenciled painted headboard using Cutting Edge Stencils. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/moroccan-stencil-designs.html
- Gorgeous DIY Nagoya stenciled door headboard using Cutting Edge Stencils. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/nagoya-furniture-stencil.html
- Creative DIY in action using Dritz nailhead trim. See how to use it with craft paints to transform old furniture into colorful on-trend works of art. DIY!
- No headboard? Use a curtain rod to create one!
- Tack strips are the secret to clean, crisp lines in upholstery projects. This is a handy guide on how to use them.