Photo via: pages.ebay.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- contemporary kitchen Go Mod! Part 2: Mid Century Modern Furniture
- Mid Century Danish Modern Arne Vodder Sideboard Cabinet with Tambour Doors
- mid century style bookcase with Cesca Cane Chair by Marcel Breuer. yum!
- Stunning ombre upholstered mid century chair. fabric print textiles upholstery
- Mid century furniture were works of art. It wasnt so much about functionality; it was more about the look! Groovy~
- Cado Wall Unit Danish Mid Century Modular by OtherTimesVintage
- We’re back to the Summer Tutorial Series today! Here’s where we’ve been: Week 1: Java Gel Stain Tutorial Week 2: Painting Laminate Furniture Week 3: Color Washing Tutorial Week 4: Wood Stain Tutorial And today’s is fabulous. It’s all about that glam metallic look that is so popular today! Let’s call it “glitter for grown-ups”, also known as Pearl Effects. Today I’m making over this dresser, it was questionable at best when I bought it, but the price was right and it’s a Drexel so…
- Original bed frame built from scratch for $60 in 4 hrs then stain the color you want
- Teenage girls’ bedroom decor should be different from a little girl’s bedroom. Designs for teenage girls’ bedrooms should reflect her maturing tastes and style with a youthful yet more sophisticated look and need to be very stylish, modern, fashionable and vibrant with energy. If it is possible, you can get your teenager involved in the …
- This caned wingback chair makeover is AMAZING! Come learn how to upholster a chair with the detailed tutorial from Fresh Crush for Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body!
- From Blame My Gypsy-Soul of Peace and Love IVE NEVER NEEDED A CHAIR IN MY LIFE MORE THAN I DO RIGHT NOW.
- Lesley Weidenbener has a great website about contemporary designs called The Design File. She featured this easy, peasy DIY headboard designed by Shelly from fliptstudio. Voila! A beautiful customized headboard. For complete instructions visit here. Thanks, Lesley! Tweet You Might Also Like Tutorial: Repurposed Dresser To Bench! DIY: Parisian Chair Make It Yourself: Decorative Tray …continue reading